Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Elastic Warfare!

Growing up I LOVED the elastic guns my Uncle and Dad had. They were simple wood and plastic contraptions that consisted of a cog, a trigger/catch, and a wooden body shaped like a handgun. What fun I had terrorizing my mom and sister, and loading up a whopping 12 elastic bands to rain rubber-justice on imaginary evil doers. Thak-Thak-Thak...

The video embedded below got me thinking about rubber band wars, something I haven't thought about since BN (Before Nevermind Nirvana 1991.)

Now that I'm reminiscing I might as well pass on some important info for those considering engaging in rubber rabble rousing:
Rubber bands sting if shot at point-blank range against bare skin, but are generally harmless.
Rubber band - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guide to Shooting Rubber Bands

Embedded Video


WEEEEEEEEE!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: