Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dine Out Vancouver

Yeah babies! It has begun, and I'm primed from gorging over the holidays to continue the feast right into 02/2008.

The best time to be in Vancouver is from the January 16th to February 3rd.

I've been making my reservations - attempting to anyway. As of 7:19pm on Friday the 2nd Tourism Vancouver's site was serving up a down for maintenance message.

When it's up you can find the menus and prices at Tourism Vancouver's Dine Out page, then reserve the hell out of as many as you can as quickly as possible at opentable.

So far all I've managed to decide upon is the Fish House in Stanley Park. I'm drooling over the Basa...

If you aren't in Vancouver I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but fine dining ain't one. If I keep eating at this rate my pants not fitting will be one of those 99 problems, and probably a big one because of the "no mumu" policy at work.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: