Thursday, February 08, 2007

More Bad Design

WORST KNIFE EVAR!!ONE!1!
I don't mean worse, I simply mean that I have another really poorly thought out thing.

This knife has been the bane of my breakfast buttering for nearly two years. I particularly loath this thing because it seems to rise to the top of the stack of butter knives every morning, and it's a total piece of crap!

You know how you kind of dip a butter knife in the tub of margarine or butter - or maybe you've got a fancy-pants pad of butter that you cut little mini-pads off of to spread - well anyway, the pointed tip on this total waste of china-stainless does a piss-poor job of dipping or slab-cutting. It also totally fails to have a wide enough blade to do even a half-decent job of spreading.

In an effort to end this post on a positive note, enjoy these!

No comments: